1) Haven't figured out how many wet wipes will remove the ink from the dog's paw (20+ and still going)
2) The stamped image just looks messy and odd
3) Dog unhappy
4) Ink pad dropped on ground- staining hard wood
4) Ink pad broke when dropped. Trying to fix lid back on
5) Ruined shirt with ink while trying to fix ink pad
Now just letting the unhappy dog sit on my scrap table while his inky pads dry before he walks all over the house. Poor doggy! I bet he won't wander into my scraproom for awhile.
And just to show you the final results of the not so successful doggy page-
It is what it is. And what it is is done!