Saturday, August 9, 2014

Little Mountain Man **MOXXIE**

I've gone camping every summer of my life since I've been alive. And now that I have my own little family- we camp together too. One of my husband's favorite activities is hiking. This MOXXIE line called Happy Camper is just that- HAPPY!

 For this Hiking page, I used rough, distressed edges. I misted the green with "dirty" brown and inked edges of photo mats in green and brown.
   

I loved the trees on one patterned paper but wanted a green background. Easy solution- fussy cutting. It's inexpensive and can be done in front of the TV.

 

 I'm in love with that family photo right now. Isn't my family cute?
 Happy Campers!

Buy some MOXXIE Happy Campers yourself:
Gone Camping Paper
Stick-y Paper 
Happy Camper Die Cuts
Happy Camper Border Stickers
Element Stickers or Element Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment