Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Baseball ***MOXXIE*** Style

Moxxie's new line "All Star Baseball" is a smash hit. It is great for baseball AND perfect for patriotic pages celebrating America. 


These pictures of my friend's son are so perfect for this line. Though I'm planning some 4th of July pages with these star spangled papers as well! This was an easy page to put together thanks to the easy to use Moxxie stickers and papers. 
I love that Moxxie prints on the backside of the strips that tell the company and line. I used the strip with "baseball" over and over that is attached to the blue paper here. I also love that MOXXIE is so trendy and plays with the current cool arrows that I repeated with textured gesso on the page. I added some pop dots, distressing and journaling and I had myself a home run!

No comments:

Post a Comment