Thursday, March 26, 2015

Friends thru the Ages

I met Sarah in the 7th grade when I felt like a nerdy outcast and she was the popular flirt. Despite distance (we both moved in high school), we kept in touch. I was her Maid of Honor and she was mine. This picture is when she came to visit me when my youngest was born. It is so nice to have a friend who knows where you came from and sees the evolution of who you are.

To showcase this photo, I used MOXXIE's Springtime line filled with juicy, happy colors. The vibrancy of the line sings to me of friendship and youth.


I smeared paint on the background, then stamped over with more paint. Layered on the pretty Springtime papers and used MOXXIE letters that coordinate so well. A few embellishments here and there and the page was a breeze

No comments:

Post a Comment