Thursday, June 30, 2011

All 4 me- dizzy ride

The other day, we were downtown so Logan and I stopped by a park that has a carousel. Lucky us, it was the one day a month the carousel is free! So he wanted to ride it over and over on a new animal each time. Unfortunately, the carousel manager insisted parents stand next to their kids even though there are seat belts. I was so dizzy and getting motion sickness. A good mom would have kept riding to make her baby happy. But me, I kept riding because I thought- wow, this is going to make a great scrapbook page with all these great animals! Ok, I have a problem.

Logan loved having the carousel all to himself, able to ride any animal he wanted and trade each time!
The photos were blurry (taken with my old cell phone) so I had to keep them small.


Made for the Paper Secrets Manufacturer Challenge - American Crafts for July.
Used American Crafts "City Park Collection" papers and Delights "Swing" Paper Flowers.
Also entered into the cropstop.blogspot.com Celebrate Summer challenge for 3D effects

1 comment: