Sunday, July 7, 2013

My Precious One

I love challenges. They, well, challenge me to think outside of the norm and create something new.
I found 3 talented women who host blogs with challenges and each month, they have a group challenge. Each gives their own challenge and if you do all 3 on one page, you are entered for a bonus drawing.

Kristi B. challenge is to use clocks on a layout. http://devosmommy.blogspot.com/2013/07/scrappy-friends-july-challenges.html
Grand Diva offers up a sketch to inspire. http://granddivasscrappyplace.blogspot.com/
Rochelle asks us to be inspired with a title from a Celine Dion song.
http://rochellespears.blogspot.com/2013/07/july-inspired-by-challenge.html

Listening to Christian radio, I don't listen to much "main stream" music but in 2004 when I gave birth to my first son, I was given as a gift the "Miracle" CD by Celine Dion which is all about her love for her newborn son. I played that CD in my son's room while he slept so it looped over and over while I was in there in the wee hours of the night nursing or rocking him. Oh, what sweet memories.

Here is the page with the title "My Precious One" from the Miracle CD, as well as using clocks and the sketch.

3 comments:

  1. This is so stinking' cute Amy! Thanks so much for playing along. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on all of the Scrappy Friends challenges! Thank you for playing along in all of our challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute! love your take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with Scrappy Friends Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete