Sunday, September 22, 2013

Christmas time anytime

On a discussion board, someone mentioned they have a mental block to scrapping Christmas pictures.  I get it. Christmas to me is such an important holiday- the embodiment of my faith, family, generosity, good will. There is pressure to scrap those pictures JUST right. And I take soooo many on Christmas. But alas, I recently challenged myself to get all of 2010 photos done and those pesky, wonderful Christmas pictures need to be scrapped.

So I used the sketch #5 from Simple Sketches to capture the joy.

Tilting the vertical elements really added a playful touch to the page. 
I used a textured paper for the center strip that was pre-sewn with curly stitches. Then I added some older Basic Grey Figgy Pudding paper (which likely came out around when these photos were taken). 
Simply Sweet!



No comments:

Post a Comment