Thursday, July 3, 2014

Sweet Ride

The 4th of July makes me think of hometown Americana and family Bar-B-Ques. Here is my family (my mother-in-law with my niece and nephew) being down-home American.


I used MOXXIE Down on the Farm line. The title "Sweet Ride" makes me laugh. I just cut out one of the journal cards that could also fit nicely into a pocket page, but also works perfectly for accents. That green tractor paper might very well have been made for this photo, don't you think? I'm in love with the depth of brown color that I used for the background. I added a touch of texture with burlap and wood buttons to bring out the rust of the trailer. The bold pop of red is thick chipboard and adds a playful touch. 


So here is wishing you a down-home 4th of July filled with lots of warmth and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment