Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Yee Haw Stagecoach ***MOXXIE***

My sons were cowboys for Halloween. And that put me in the mood to do a cowboy page. The perfect paper- MOXXIE's Western Round-Up. I scrapped some "old" photos from 2000 for my mom. This is a family trip where we went to an Old West Town called Columbia and rode on the stage coach. Being held-up was definitely the highlight for the unsuspecting kids. I glued on hemp string for a lasso effect.


Although not really a double page spread, I like my left and right pages in my albums to coordinate. And I had more pics so I made another COWBOY page.

 The paper is perfect as is, but that didn't stop me from altering it. To get that distressed look, I ran the center strip of paper and the edges of the mat under regular tap water. Don't be afraid. It makes the paper just right to wrinkle and alter and squish to lay flat. Then once dry, it gets a wrinkled leather look that is perfect for this page.

 Want some cowboy paper for yourself? 
Ask your local scrapbook store or look online. 
MOXXIE Western Round-Up 
Scrapbook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment