Monday, February 9, 2015

Pretty in Pink ***MOXXIE***

So MOXXIE sent me sample of their great new lines and I had pictures that were perfect for all of them...except Tiny Dancer which is all pretty and pink. As the mom of two sons and having no dance experience myself, I had nothing. Of course I could have just used the yummy colors for a friend's baby page or girls night out page or a sweet card. But then the same day I got my box of pretty papers from MOXXIE, my uncle brought over a box of old photos from Grandpa's and look- the perfect pink  tiny dancer!


This is my sister-in-law at age 6 in 1983. I do love a little girl in a tutu, don't you. The papers were so easy to use and the page really made itself. I doodled on some borders and added a bit of fluff and shine. The pretty papers make these old pictures sparkle!


No comments:

Post a Comment