Friday, May 9, 2014

Well yes, I do "got" Moxxie!

Guess who is one of the newest members of the Moxxie Muses? Yep, you guessed it. Little old me.
Check out their paper line at http://www.gotmoxxie.com & http://gotmoxxie.typepad.com


So I haven't had a chance to play with their papers much yet, but that is about to change. As for now, this little oldies will have to hold you over. Both pages use Moxxie's Martial Arts line. Both pages use rub ons as well as paper. I love how the B&W looks strong against the bold red background or page one. These are my nephews and niece- all who went on to earn black belts. Impressive! The next page is my son in a Karate class. He loved wrestling a game of speed where they had to battle an instructor with a pool noodle. 

On both pages, I used the Honor paper in strips behind the photo to allow just enough to peek through without overwhelming the photos. 
 More Moxxie coming soon!


4 comments:

  1. congrats! nice to be working with you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, love the Hiyah!
    Cute pages. I'm super excited to have you on the team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! This is going to be an amazing year. Looking forward to getting to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on making the Moxxie team! Wonderful martial arts pages!

    ReplyDelete